Sun XCD rear derailleur, if you can find one.  Look at MicroShift for front
derailleurs.  Though, finding ones that fit a 28.6mm seat tube are getting
harder to find.  Problem Solvers makes a adapter in 28.6mm, as to others,
in silver.  That with a MicroShift R9 braze-on front derailleur would do
the trick.  As with lots of things these days, finding bike stuff can be
difficult.

Let me know if you decide to sell the XT RD M-771.