Yes, thanks for pointing this fellow out!

I'll be checking it out.
Years ago reading such adventures particularly the' Crazy Guy on a Bike'
sitethat has hundreds and hundreds of journals of bike travelers led me to
attempt 4 loaded up too heavybike touring adventures (US only) 3 successfully.
I did find it a bit addictive.
You get into a routine of a rewarding simpler life withwith the definite
physical challenges pedaling to your next overnight stop,   packing and
unpacking, resupplying,
 trying to take in all the beauty (mostly),
meeting so many great people, great conversations,  an expanded / enlightened
view of the world,
and just the immense satisfaction of looking at a map and seeing that
youpedaled all that way on your own pedal power.

Gosh, that's a long sentence.
I love reading of other folks bike adventures. It gets into your blood,  I
think.
I'll find and share a link of a young couple that cycled all over the world a
few years back.
The girl, from Oregon started off on her own after high school at 18 as I
recall and cycled for months on her own before her boy friend joined her in
India    , I think it was.
I know they rode in Europe,  India, South America and other places I'm
forgetting.
They got really good with their photography and journaling.
You felt like you were riding along with them seeing such places and scenes
that I did not know existed.I thought she was some kind of traveling heroine.
Adventures are out there for the fearless and even maybe for the not so
fearless.
Paul in Dallas