does pbh still provide the best guidance for sizing a roadeo? two posters
in this thread think they should have gone a size up.

my pbh is ~87cm. i have a MIT 58 CM AHH. That bike is perfectly sized for
swept back bars but I found it to be a tad too long when i used drop bars.

for my pbh, in what seems to me to be a classic riv website "nuance", they
recommend either 59 or a 61 in the roadeo. (chart suggest 59, frame
description says 59 or 61 depending on preferences). I'd go with a 57 if i
were just going by stack/reach on bike insights.