Hey folks! I'm looking for a couple things:
1) a low-rider rack like the Tubus 'Duo' or 'Tara' low rider. I'm open to
others but I love how minimal these ones are.
2) small panniers (a set) to work with said rack.

Trying to squeeze one more overnighter before the temps drop for good this
year but I'm also not looking to drop too much cheddar; the more used the
better. Thanks for reading:)

- Andrew