I definitely would go Simworks Honjo 'Flat 65' , or VO Fluted 63mm.  Both
would clear your tires nicely and meet all your specs.  The VO's come
pre-drilled which speeds up installation, while the Simworks require
drilling, which gives you the freedom to set your alignment how you like
(ie, I like to keep the front fender up off the ground a bit more and use a
flap to extend, so that it doesn't catch roots and high curbs).

In either case, get a pair of PDW Safety Tabs for use on the front stays
instead of the factory hardware. This is a must IMO, given that I've
experienced the 'stick in the fender' toss over the handlebars which could
have easily been life alteringly bad.  They fit both the Simworks and VO
stays, but not all brands.