I missed out on a Platypus frame. I had one in my cart and then it
disappeared in the time it took to click purchase.

I think the lottery system is more fair than the present. I would be happy
to pre-order, but many places that do so also sellout very quickly. I guess
the next iteration is a lottery ticket for a pre-sale... amazing what it's
become.

shoji
Arlington MA