For me, depends on what kind of riding you do. I have/have had noodles,
moustache, bullmoose, albatross, and albastache (all riv models - though I
stopped using the noodles and moustaches because they felt a bit too
compact after a while). I love the albatrosses for cruising around and some
light trail riding. The bullmooses obvs for offroading. For road and long
distance (and some trails), the albastache are a great all around choice.
They're comfortable, the brakes are on the right spot, and you've got
plenty of hand placement choices.

john