ODI grips!  Oh, man...that takes me waaaay back to my early BMX bikes.  I
can feel them just looking at your photo.

And yes, those are the 710 Jones bars.  I've not tried the narrower
version, but love these bars on the Appaloosa in its current configuration.
 I was dubious about the width initially, but have come to appreciate the
longer grip area.  And I really like the Discord w(Right) stems.  I have a
50mm on the Appaloosa and a 30mm on the Susie, both in the clear coat
finish.  It looks particularly good with the clear coat Persuader bar.
 Lots of raw steel!

Erik

On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 12:22:51 PM UTC-7 :