Good day Sean,

I know that this isn’t the answer to your question but both my local bike shop
and Rivendell stated, this fall (as I built up my own dyno Riv) that for a lot
of people, dyno rear lights might be more trouble than they’re worth.

I ended up with a Cygolight HotRod, based on recommendation.

Nice and bright.

Team, please feel free to tell us we’re soft here by only going dyno in the
front…

Mathieu Brown

Sent from my iPhone.