Interesting topic that I am enjoying while awaiting my in transit Clem L
52. They never offered a 55 so I think Laing meant 59. I really like the
looks of the Clem L, more so than the Susie/Gus even, although they both
are cool styles. I never thought much about the weight of a bicycle until I
bought a Wabi single speed that was super light (19 pounds). But, I didn't
really see much of a benefit to that light weight in real world riding. I
do think at some point a bike can be too heavy and I can understand Leah
getting a lighter weight wheelset for hers. I think Joe has written here
somewhere about wheel weight being more noticeable than frame weight and
that makes sense to me. So, I can't help with your decision Kiley but I'd
say you can't go wrong either way.
Doug
Athens, Ga