Over the years I’ve seen numerous comments on how comfortable larger pedals
are.
I’ve ridden standard sized pedals my whole life and never gave it much
though.
Since I’ve spent more and more time riding in thin soled sandals I noticed
a bit of discomfort (not pain) after riding for a couple hours.
I bought a pair of Sylvan Gorditos from Crust and swapped out my standard
Sylvans.
After I got home from my first ride with them I realized i hadn’t noticed
any pressure where I used to.
Aside from that I didn’t give them a single thought while riding.

I see more big pedals in my future.

Ray