A couple of weeks ago I had a issue with the brakes on this pink
mixte. Going from 27" tires to 650b tires made the brake pads a hair
short of reaching the rim. Thanks to the wisdom and no how of the
group I was able to file it down and make the brake pads fit. Also
thanks to Cycles of Change I was able to find the long straddle cable
for the rear brake. Presented the bike to my girlfriend and she likes
it. She wants to put a hello kitty sticker on it, I want to put
Resurrectio Decals. But for now the bike is semi done. Just needs a
front basket and maybe a rear rack. Thanks for everyone for the great
advice!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mannyacosta/sets/72157623789349209/

-Manny "Pink is good" Acosta