I have changed to using Veloplugs on all of my wheels (tubeless would be an
insane maintenance nightmare on 20+ bicycles). I put them on all of my new
wheels and change to them on old wheels whenever I remove a tire for some
reason. They are lighter than cloth rim tape, easier to install and
reusable. They seem to be slicker than rim tape so it is easier to center
the tire on the low center of the rim which makes the tire easier to
mount/dismount.

Laing
Delray Beach FL