What are you looking for hub-wise?

Single-side/Fixed?
Single-side/FW?
Dual-side/FW-FW?
Dual-side/Fixed-Fixed?
Dual-side/Fixed-FW?

Color prefs on hubs/rims/spokes?

The nicest spare set I have on hand is an all-silver Grand Cru wheelset
from a few years back. Kinda buried at the moment, as in "move 8+ pair of
wheels to find the Grand Crus." Happy to look if you're interested, happy
to leave 'em where they lay if you're wanting something a little nicer.

Oh, and btw I'd be shipping from Jersey, in case that matters, and these
days it often does.

Paul Brodek
Hillsdale, NJ USA