I've owned both and can't say there's a definitive "one is better" answer
for you. The Appa may theoretically be stiffer on a trail but that's not
necessarily a benefit on a non-suspended bike. It's probably a little
lighter than Clem, and it's a more expensive full-lugs frame so there's
that. But that LimeOlive L is gorgeous sooooo either/or! 🤷

Joe "I like both" Bernard