Howdy Bunch,

I have a 1987 Trek 330 Elance in cherry red that won't fit its intended
rider. Ready for a 650b conversion - a great light-tourer, commuter, or
just-ride bike. Currently listed with installed VO headset, Shimano UN55
BB, and long reach Tektro brakes, ready for a 650b conversion. Room for
38s; technically 42s fit but it's close around the chain stays.

I also have a 650b wheelset (100/126 spaced Sansin freehub; Velocity
Aerohead 650b rims) + parts enough for a complete Rivish build, if you're
interested.

*PLEASE NOTE: there is a small dent in the top tube, pictured.*

1987 TREK 330 ELANCE
<http://www.vintage-trek.com/images/trek/87TrekCatalog.pdf> -
F/F/HS/BB/BRAKES - $300 + shipping OBO

   - 19"/47.5CM
   - red
   - Reynolds 531
   - new VO Grand Cru headset
   - new BB UN55 x 110 (I think)
   - new Tektro R559 (650b ready - clearance for 650b x 38)
   - dent in top tube, see photos

PHOTOS HERE <https://photos.app.goo.gl/dQVfNAkDyrK5fjEj7>

Thank you
Patch, NYC