Hey Minh,

The first two things that jumped to mind are a pulley system like this
<https://www.homedepot.com/p/Robtec-Black-1-Bike-Heavy-Duty-Hoist-Garage-Bike-Rack-CBH45/206479084?source=shoppingads&locale=en-US>
 (looks
a little too storage-y for indoor hanging imo) or a product like Da Hanger
<https://dahanger.co/collections/pedal-hooks/products/dahanger-dan>. The
latter is my preferred indoor storage method- it has a tidy look, and
pulling the wheels to the wall keeps the bike from protruding out too far.

Erik, Philly