Hi All!
I came across a box of sackville stuff after a recent move.  This is all
brand new never used (we used to own a shop that sold Rivs).  Looks like
most of this is out of stock, so might be your lucky day if you've been
waiting   :-)

Here's a list:

(1) Blue trunk sack $105
(2) Grey trunk sacks $105 each
(1) Blue xsmall saddle sack $70
(7) Blue flaps $15 each
(2) Olive flaps $15 each
(1) Brown flap $15
(1) Tool wrap (second pic shows back color) $40
Pics to follow

I will ship USPS priority conus actual cost.  Friends and family paypal is
appreciated but not necessary if we don't know each other.  Cashapp also
works.

Cheers!!

Alex Wirth
Rochester, NY