Just read this from same:. Grant is too nice to be sarcastic (I mean that
sincerely), but this comes close.

Here's something we're not working on, but it has potential to make life
better in cities and worse in mountains. It's the Musk-Bike. You may have
seen this already.

Eventually it'll have drones built-in, for AI accident avoidance. Not a
joke, all serious, I believe this is the way it's all going. Nothing that
happens with bikes in the future will make normal bicycles any less
relevant or suited to getting around. It's just that, you know, it's wired
into our DNA to want everything for nothing.

*There will be DIY home liposuction machines and While-U-Sleep muscle
stimulators so you can wake up stronger. There will be a way to add or take
melanin out of your skin, for better or worse. Models will go for it for
sure. The new/reissue of Google glasses will have video capabilities, too,
and the technology will make its way into contact lenses, which may help
beating victims record the attacks. Everything is a mix of good and bad,
danger and potential. *

Anything involving Musk makes me simultaneously curse and laugh, tho' I'd
be happy to have the US take control of e-bike mfring .

Patrick Moore, who has no problem being sarcastic.

On Sat, Dec 11, 2021 at 10:16 PM Patrick Moore <bertin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now this sound fun. But why not ride something like this on trails? I
rode sand with 50s until I discovered the Schwalbe Big One ex-lite.

> 2. RoadUno: A one-speed for the road that no doubt some people will ride
on trails, but don't. It can be a paved road, a gravel road or dirt road,
but it's not going to be a cross bike or Hillibike or anything like that.
Its 2-inch tire capacity notwithstanding, or whatever the word is.