BUMP - this bike is still up for sale, new price *$1,850* to me in Boston.
I can bring it wherever (within reason) you instruct me for packing /
shipping (arranged and paid by you) but that's on you.

Alternative idea I would consider:

Rolling chassis: Frameset (including fork and bottom bracket), wheels,
tires and skewers, headset, and seatpost: *$1,300 *to me in Boston same as
above, shipping and packing arranged by you.

Max in Boston