Trying to diagnose a problem here, there's a creak when I apply a more
powerful stroke on the Platypus. It sounds like it's coming from the bottom
bracket area but of course, hard to tell when I'm riding. If I'm just
spinning along it doesn't appear.

So far I've checked the bottom bracket (tight & smooth), tightened up crank
arms & chainring bolts and basically gone through the rest of the bike
checking for anything loose but the problem persists & maybe even getting a
little worse.

Any ideas?