I ride my Atlantis MIT from March going forward until the ice and snow
fall.  I have lost the enthusiasm for studded tire riding in the cold.  I
like to ride trails primarily.  Weather here in LaCrosse, WI has turned
nasty and I am missing riding.  I've got the time to venture somewhere warm
where there is abundant trail riding and am asking the group for
suggestions.  Thanks in advance.  I may not go anywhere, given COVID, but I
can always dream.  Tim Petersen.