Holy moly I love that Platy. I was going to play the alliteration game too,
but realized I can't compete.  This is the first I've seen with the
Albastache bar, which looks excellent and I bet makes it feel pretty darn
quick!  Now it's got me thinking... I'd love to see one with a drop bar on
a short stem!