Just a heads up to the group if you missed out on the Crust ortho bars:  there
is a fellow who makes all types of handlebars under the moniker DoomBars on
instagram.   He does a lot of swoopy albatross style bars.   I’ve ordered 2
pairs from him over the last couple years.   He’ll do any sweep/ rise/ width.
It’s really actually awesome.  He’s really great to work with.  They’re made of
steel.  Very strong but not too heavy.   When I ordered I think they were
either $100 or $120 might have gone up, not sure.  If you’re looking for custom
bars they’re hard to beat.   -Mike

Sent from my iPhone