Hello folks.

Before we go any further, I’d like to define my condition ratings for pedals. Since pedals suffer more cosmetic damage than any other metal part on our bikes, a scruffy pedal with silky springs and bearings could be near-new and is certainly at least excellent. Please keep that thought in mind.

As with most of my sales, all prices here include shipping in CONUS for buyers who cover the Paypal fee. Photos available on request, and questions quickly answered.

Oh yes, all new pedals come with cleats, the basic Shimano SH-51 cleats. And all of the pedals listed here take SH-51 cleats, even the single-sided SPDs meant for road use.

Thanks for looking!

Dave, /who believes the M-747 pedals (number 12 in the list below) were the first truly great mountain SPD pedals from Shimano/

1.    XTR M-970 light black NEW = $145
2.    M-959 light grey NEW = $225
3.    A-515 road single-sided, grey NEW = $50
4.    ME-700 trail style black NEW = $45
5.    M-540 bronze NEW = $60
6.    M-520 black NEW = $40
7.    M-520 silver NEW = $40
8.    XTR M-970 light black not-quite-near-new = $95
9.    A-600 road single-sided, silver exc. = $45
10.   M-535 black exc. = $32
11.   M-959 light grey VG = $80
12.   M-747 silver VG = $37