Thanks Jaden!
The bad footage thankfully was cut out. :)
Over 15 years of seriously wrenching on bikes, constantly changing parts
and trying new things and nice stuff does tend to pile up. The Appaloosa
still isn't technically the finished build I had planned as I am *still*
waiting on the last parts to build its intended wheelset. Building bikes in
the last few years has gotten harder, slower and a lot more expensive.
Forces creativity though and that has been fun.