"…they’re not *that* heavy."

How heavy are they?  Will somebody (or everybody) who owns a Platypus
*please* take it to your LBS, get it weighed, and post the number?
My wife, who rides a 35 pound aluminum KTM Sorrento touring bike and wants
a Platypus, would really like to know.
What does a typical Riv build with a couple of racks weigh?

I know I sound like a broken record, but so far we only have data from
someone who deliberately tried to build a light weight Platy.