Seriously! This Clem might just be perfect. I have been a cyclist (of
sorts) for more than 4 decades. This is the first bike I have owned that
does not give me some sort of hand problems, mostly numbness. If I stand
back and look at the bike it looks awkward with the high bars. People told
me "it tides like a Cadillac". I am not to familiar with those vehicles but
I liken it more to a Triumph TR3A, the classic British roadster. It has
that long front end and can be as comfortable as an easy chair. But it also
likes to be pushed hard and responds in kind. Right now there is not one
single thing I do not like about this bike. Pics from today's 20 degree but
sunny with little wind ride to follow.