Hi all – A few things for sale, pictures are here
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CV1s_ycOrusJmQBV5z_BFy7_Oms_DOHy?usp=sharing>.

Thank you!

Please respond off-list.

*Rivendell ephemera – $20 shipped*
A smattering of Rivendell Readers, six in all. The first Atlantis brochure,
three flyers and the 2018 full-color frames catalog. That's eleven items in
all. $20 shipped media mail CONUS.

*Surly front and rear racks – $200 plus shipping to you*
Black steel Surly racks, front and rear. Some surface wear through paint.
Sound condition overall. One bolt/nut/washer combo missing from front rack.
Let me know your zip code and I can get a shipping quote together. I will
also sell these separately.

Eric
Fredericksburg, Virginia