I think it's beautiful, which counts for a lot with me..I love the color
and have an affinity for the older frames without creamy details. But it's
a road bike with road rear spacing that you're going to have to have 26"
wheels built for, you're going to have a very hard time finding a set
already built that isn't 135 spacing. And it's overpriced no matter how
much we all might appreciate supporting the museum.

I won't tell you what choice to make but I think you can see what I would
do..

Joe Bernard