Thanks to those who bought the cranks and bags. Here's what still available:

4. Thomson Masterpiece 27.2x330 set back seat post - $80

   - Used with a few scratches as shown in the photos

5. MKS GR-9 platform pedals with cages and VO leather straps - make an
offer!

6. Roadrunner bags cell phone pouch - $25

   - Great condition with no signs of use

7. GB Stem 12cm - make an offer!

8. Billingham 335 camera bag - $275 or make an offer

   - Almost new
   - Almost fits into a Wald 137 basket. Will easily fit into Wald 139

Photos of everything here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Dg7Avy3hQT6A1xdF7