Pam,
There is a Tektro USA replacement parts site. Try contacting them.
If this link doesn’t paste, do a search for them.

Ray

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiE653r5Ov1AhU_JUQIHWQTBG0QFnoECAkQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftektro-usa.com%2Fproduct-category%2Fdisc-parts%2F&usg=AOvVaw0pH1gYDlDnudrjsOTTptTx