LaToya Jackson?  I get it, but yeesh... Plastique Fantastique.  One
scary women, is she.

How about a lugged frameset with a "S" curved downtube that has a
removable top tube via S&S couplers to convert it to a Mixte:

The removable TT is decal'd with "Chazz Bono"; the downtube is decal'd
with "Chastity Bono"?

Seat Tube, beyond the Rivendell decals, says "He Said/She Said".

-Scott