Cross-post from the i-bob list:

A few more items kicking around the parts bin:

1) Nitto F-15 Handlebar Bag Support - SOLD
--In great condition, no bag though

2) Topo Designs Quick Pack - $35 shipped
--Brand new, all black colorway

3) Swift Industries Dark Green Vireo Hip Pack (2nd) - $65 shipped
--Bought this at the Swift Human Error Sale a couple weeks ago, my partner
didn't want it. Selling for what I bought it for. The "error" is that the
straps on the outside are slightly off-center

4) Outershell Rolltop Saddle Bag - $25 shipped
--Camo colorway. Some grease stains, but functionally just great.

5) Kitsbow Iconic Arm Warmer, Medium, Huntsman Red - $35 shipped
--Brand new, still in packing. Half is the red flannel (huntsman red),
other half is black. I can take these out of the packaging if buyer is
intersted in more detailed pics.

Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/vhcYy7tFuUis8trz6

PM off-list