I don't have any need for them myself but over the years I've seen mostly
satisfied users of Mr. Tuffy standard liners, including encountering
goatheads. I must say though that Big Ben tires at 25-30psi are impeccable
for staying inflated over all sorts of junk. Big Apples are the same tire
casing with less tread.