The first problem is they're insanely expensive to ship for private sellers
and you would already have a local deal if there was one out there. The
second problem is I see no sign of Riv doing more of these (see: shipping
issue) so this is probably your (or anyone's) best bet for owning a
Choco-Moose.

Joe Bernard