Howdy Riv Folks,

I thought I could handle the visual wart that is a silver headlight on an
all black bike built up during the pandemic (and before WWIII?) when I just
got parts that I could find, but that is no longer the case! Instead, my
vanity has taken hold!

But yeah, title says it, if you have a black one and instead want a
polished let me know. The cable length is 80 to 90 cm (currently still
attached to the bike) and has the plugs for a son hub and has been in use
for about a year at this point. Ideally your light has a similar length
cable attached.

Thanks All!
Collin in Sacramento