Friends!

The Roscoe Bubbe baby bike has been great to me the past year, doing lots of
park and school drop off duties plus weekend runs for pancakes. I’m still
looking for a Clem Smith Jr L in mustard for when it’s time to pass the baby
bike along to another parent.

I’m also interested in another Bubbe baby bike, have a friend looking for one
in the smaller/650b incarnation. Let me know what you’ve got!

--
Brett Robinson