Not my size and too many bikes including a 70's SS PX-10 with moustache
bars...and the non-trials WI freewheel on 36-hole late 70's Campy Record
hubs, which I love, ratty as it is.

But...what a sweet bike! Love the build; you sure put a lot of thought into
it. I sense a bit of seller's remorse. Hope it finds a good home...it is a
beauty!