I tend to always buy whatever Riv has on the shelves, in anticipation of
needing that thing eventually.  Sometimes this includes grabbing an extra
few rolls of Newbaums, and sometimes it means grabbing a cycling cap.

Two of these impulse buy Riv caps popped up in my cycling cap box, and I'm
pretty sure I won't ever wear them, because they are model-specific and I
don't own these models.  I've tried them on, but otherwise they are new.

For Sale is a nice green Cheviot cap, and a Brown Clem Smith Junior cap.
They are both Pace Brand MUSA.  They both fit over my quite large 7-7/8 hat
size head, albeit with a stretchy hug from the wide sweatband.  $25 each,
local pickup, $30 each shipped.

Flickr photos
https://www.flickr.com/photos/45758191@N04/51918611151
https://www.flickr.com/photos/45758191@N04/51919231000