Hi all. I'm looking for MKS Allways pedals for Sam. I have two pedals that
are surplus to my needs:
1. MKS Sylvan Touring (nearly new)
2. MKS Urban Platform (nearly new, just threaded into crank arms and not
ridden; I also have XL Deep toe clips and straps if you want 'em)
3. (I also have VP Vice, nearly new, in silver if interested in non-MKS)

If any of you rivsters are looking to unload your Allways pedals, lemme
know!

John Bokman
Portland, OR