No uplifting pictures as requested, unfortunately... but on Monday when it
hit above 70 degrees I managed to fit in two short windy rides into the day
on a recently re-basketed bike I plan to continue using through spring.
 This was right before temps dropped back down to freezing overnight and a
bone chilling 35-40F with high humidity the follow days that further
reinforces that longing for warmer days to come.  On the brightside, a few
red winged blackbirds have already arrived in the area and spring peeper
frogs have just begun their annual rituals and for me those are audible
indicators that Spring has finally begun!

Brian Cole
Lawrenceville NJ