Hello Riv-ster / BOB-ber crossover community.

Clearing a hook and a small parts hoard. An extremely good looking Klein
Pinnacle and a grip of a certain XT era. Here are some links to Craigslist
ads with tons of photos:

LIL' KLEIN PINNACLE
<https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/d/portland-klein-pinnacle/7450082745.html>

and

XT PARTS
<https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bop/d/portland-xt/7450126887.html>

Prices don't include shipping. I'd like to get $650 for the Klein. Not
really open to offers on the XT stuff unless you wanted to buy a bunch
of/most of it. If you go poking around you'll see I've got some other
assorted bits for sale that I'd be happy to sell ya if you were buying the
Klein or some XT stuff but don't really wanna make a billion trips to the
post office. I don't know.

Holler at me here or text (number below) if ya have any questions. Thanks
for lookin' and happy springtime, bike people!

Anthony Ritchey // PDX OR // (724) 757-9358