I picked these up recently and am now not going to need them. These
originally came straight from Rivendell on a Clem. The rear wheel is the
older standard Clem wheel (Alex DM24 laced to a Deore hub with the
different color nipples). I will include a 9 speed shimano cassette.
11-36T.

The front wheel was built by Rich at Rivendell with the Hands on Wheels
sticker. It is also the Alex DM24 rim but it's laced to the Shimano 3N72
Dynamo hub. Silver nipples.

Includes skewers.

*$350 shipped* for the wheelset or *$400 shipped with a brand new (but not
in a box) Busch+Müller Eyc N Plus Lumotec IQ2 Dynamo light* to give you the
whole light package.