Thanks for the input, I've never found definitively how Riv measures their
ST. I always assumed it was C-C, hence why I called this one a 58. The
measurements of my Hilsen corresponded with Riv's geo charts when measuring
C-C. Anyways, this one is 58 C-C and 60 C-T, so take that for what it's
worth.