Orange was factory, they ran between the green and
silver. http://www.cyclofiend.com/rbw/quickbeam/index.html

I'm quite confident now that this is a 60, and the TT measures at 58 C-C on
the 60cm. I know it's factory paint because I can still see/feel the decal
lines. I think someone 'de-Rived' it for anti-theft reasons, perhaps?