I know you're also considering other Rivs.

I LOVE my Homer.  I live in the city, where there are poorly paved
streets--trolley tracks and potholes.  For 3 or 4 years, I rode my Joe A.
and was wonderfully happy.  Got a Homer to ride at a second location.  Talk
about sprightly, lively, wonderful!!!!  When they both lived at my house
because of Covid, I switched between bikes every ride and when I decided to
get a Platy one of the originals had to leave.  It took a long time to
decide, but I let Joe A go because I'm almost strictly a pavement rider of
about 20 miles +/- each ride.  No single tracks or dirt tracks at all, no
long touring trips, or I would have kept the Joe A.  They are both
wonderful bikes and shine in their respective sweet spot.

I really like my Platy, but for light and sprightly riding, the Homer is it
for me!  Platy has a smooth and wonderful ride and it's a step thru!  It's
my daily commuting bike through the city and trades off weekend rides with
Homer.

The good news is they are all wonderful riding bikes (testing an Atlantis
is what got me hooked, BTW).

Roberta