To reply to Bill who clarified what he believed Grant was saying I will
update my reply.

Even though I replied already, if a member would have sold me their Yves
Gomez that would have been the one. Steel mixte as steel is all I ride and
a step through probably will be needed in the near future as I am now over
70. But he did not like me and would not sell me his bike. Oh well.