The 51cm Appaloosa in Boston is mine. The bike was purchased and built with
the intent of being a daily hauler of live cargo (our little one) hence the
1x build (if that is what is meant by "a specific build").

Joe hit it on the nose–one person in this equation was more invested in
this project than the other. In addition, as has been the case for many
others, the pandemic changed our commuting needs. As such, we've decided to
sell this bike as well as a few others since we have a number of
kid-related needs. A friend who has a ton of experience selling bikes
offered to help.