Hey all,

I'm looking to pass on my beloved 61 cm (center of bottom bracket to TOP of
seat lug) Specialized Sequoia (1987? definitely late 1980's but im not
exactly sure of the year). Its been an awesome bike to tinker on, take on
some overnighters, and has been a big part of my journey to and obsession
with rivs. I need to let it go because I recently found a rambouillet with
a better fit (I'll have to do a NBD post for that bike once I get it into
shape).

I originally bought the sequoia as a stripped frameset with some assorted
parts a few years ago. I painted it myself and originally had it built up
as a 650b conversion which was really fun. It fit rene herse 42mm slicks
and fenders, and then I switched to the treadier fairweather for cruise 42
tires. In recent months I switched it to 700cx33 and also had it powder
coated black as my flimsy paint job was eroding and I wanted something more
durable to prevent rusting. Before I came across the Ram I fully intended
this to be my perfect zippy town bike.

I wanted to gauge interest in the bike/in what way someone would want to
buy it. I'm including pictures from the various ways Ive had it set up,
with the black paint/bullmoose bars being its current iteration. I thought
of switching it back to drops since I don't want to part with the bullmoose
bars, but I know that I rarely want to buy a bike in a specific setup
already because I like to dial in my own fit and preferences.

I will say that I just built it up in its latest configuration within the
last week or two (first build since new paint), so the chain, cables and
housing are all brand new and working wonderfully. In my head it maybe
makes the most sense to sell it as is minus the handlebars, saddle, bottle
cages, rack, and pedals.

build details:
Velo Orange Grand Cru short pull brake levers
Silver medium reach brakes
Silver 1 Friction shifters
Italmanubri 26.4 250mm seatpost
FSA duron headset
Shimano BB
Sugino AT Triple Crankset 175mm 46/38/?24 i think, no number on the tiny
ring
Shimano cassette 11-32 9spd
Shimano deore derailer
shimano 500 exagelx front derailer
suzue hubs to mavic open pro rims, 32H Front and rear
Jackbrown normal 33.3 tires
All cables and housing are nice jagwire stuff.

Other things to note
- I'm considering keeping the wheelset and tires for the Ram, and could
swap the wheels from that bike (ultegra hubs, not sure of the name of rim,
seem to be in good condition and are true).
- brake style is older bolt on style, not recessed nut. Additionally if you
are interested in going the 650b route I could swap on the tektro r559's
that I still have for it.
- I can include 46cm noodles w/shimano slr levers like shown in some of the
builds if preferred, + stem.
- My PBH is around 92-93cm, and I'm 6'2". this bike was always maybe just a
smidge small for me. The 250mm seatpost is maxxed out heightwise, as are
the stems in the photos.
- TO NOTE: there is a very small dent on the down tube, not sure of how
exactly I did that. It might've happened when I had it locked up around SF
one day. You can kinda see it in one of the older pictures where I smeared
glitter nailpolish over the damaged paint. I used to be more concerned with
dents, but it really hasn't been an issue and is quite small.
- PICTURES: https://photos.app.goo.gl/doqJjQRws9TdNPdS7
I can add more specific ones as people are interested.

I think thats it, hit me up if you are interested and we can try to hash
out a price for what you may want. Will probably have to ship. I'm
currently located in Gastonia NC where the bike market is abysmal, but am
planning to move to nyc in the next week or so.

Cheers,

Stephen